Saturday 15 August 2009

Lost In Praise Forevermore

http://flic.kr/p/2HAGBD

Thursday 29th May 2009

Last night I made sure I was able to pray and worship the same time Citygroup was happening like I did last week. It was strange, I'd made this decision last week and speaking to Trish before she went to Citygroup she suggested I do that.
I had a long time worshipping and again the prayers were flowing. My main prayers were protection – physically, mentally and spiritually - over all involved in the church plant.
I prayed against any attempt hairy legs would make during my sleep tonight as last week I was spiritually attacked. I prayed but each time they came back until I got out of bed and demanded they flee from me in Jesus' name – they went then and I had a lovely sleep.
Tonight I gave a short presentation to the church about the work going on in Serbia. There were lots of questions being asked. I prayed earlier on in the day that some people would attend. Quite a few people came – it's half-term so some families are away and couldn't make it. It was better to do it this week as the centre is booked up for another few weeks. I had to re-do my presentation. I was upset as the one I had prepared was quite good with a variety of photo's to break up my talking. My pc crashed and wouldn't turn on. I had 30 minutes to pull a presentation together. I was very limited with my photo's I could use, but a brief presentation was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment