Saturday 15 August 2009

Frankie Says ...

http://flic.kr/p/aG4J
Thursday 16th July 2009
Citygroup was last night (Redeemer Central weekly meeting) It's odd – I don't feel like the new person. I know I don't really know these people but that really doesn't matter. It was such a good meeting – great worship and a great time together.
I arranged to meet Kelly and Jules in the city today. My first adventure out – yay can get to the city by bus. Not that it's difficult but still an achievement!
I feel we were really blessed – on the way to the coffee shop we were offered a free frappé then we filled out a form which enabled us to have a free coffee. Great. It was good being able to spend time with the girls.
After Kelly left Jules and I headed off to Oxfam Vintage shop as we have an 80's party to go to tomorrow. It was great fun looking through what they had and trying on some things. I didn't want to spend too much. It was so strange looking at the clothes in Primark – 80's is definitely back in. Great clothes, still as colourful! (yes, I'm admitting I was there the first time round). I'm looking forward to seeing what the others have found.
One thing I'm enjoying is being able to spend time studying and as much time as I need/want to in prayer. I thought I'd make the most of the spare time I have while I can as I know when I'm at work I'll be tired again and a lot less time.
I love the way I start praying for things and then go off on a tangent – something I hadn't even thought about. That's why it's good keeping a journal to see where the Holy Spirit leads the prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment