Saturday 15 August 2009

Another Answer

http://flic.kr/p/5qVKAY
Saturday 13th June 2009
As I was collecting some information I needed to take with me to Kathryn's I came across a savings statement I had forgotton about. I had started it a few years ago and had to stop paying into a while back. I wanted to keep it for an emergency. Do you know what, I think this is classed as an emergency. After talking a few things through with Kathryn I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. It is not as desperate as I first thought. Kathryn has given me some good advice.
We also chatted about what my plans are. Over the last week or so looking at my finances I realise that if no job is forthcoming soon I will get to a stage where I won't be able to afford to go over to Belfast as I won't have any money left. I've been going round in circles trying to work out what to do. My first thought was to shut up the house and leave it, get a job in Belfast then come back later on to get ready to let. Or to work hard and get the house done soon ready to let. The funny thing is I've booked my ticket – I fly on 11th July early morning. Oooo, that's under a month away. I don't think I can get the house done in that time without lots of help – there is soooo much to do. Kathryn suggested I get an agent round this week to find out how much it could be let for and see what the way forward is for that. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment