Saturday 15 August 2009

Flying Out The House

http://flic.kr/p/9UGEic
Thursday 18th June 2009
What a lot of bargains on ebay lately. I've put quite a few larger items of furniture on ebay for bargain prices. Some items went at the ridiculously low prices I entered them on while others were having a battle with a few other members. I got more than I thought for them. The items are slowly being collected. My biggest worry about the prices being so low was that a shop would buy them and sell on and make lots of money, which of course they're quite entitled to do. But thankfully, I think the purchasers have been blessed.
It's feeling as if I've gone full circle – I had a few months when I moved in here without a cooker and now the cookers gone. A couple of weeks of limited eating ahead. It's strange, I'm really wanting to cook lots but know I cannot. I'll have to sort out my kitchen cupboards as I have lots of pulses which I won't be able to microwave! I should have planned ahead and made lots of soup and put in the freezer – never mind, hindsights great.

No comments:

Post a Comment