Saturday 15 August 2009

Clearer Head

http://tiny.cc/djtwcw
Sunday 26th July 2009


On the way to meet up with the Dublin Church plant I had to write down some words which were crowding my head. I've had a sense of something developing over the last couple of days but haven't had the chance to put pen to paper. In the back of the car I started scribbling – not the best I've written, it's been over a year.
The Creator, our God, has call you to be His child
Nothing you can do to earn His love
Nothing you can do to stop Him loving you
Your hope is in Him alone because of His sacrifice,
giving His life so you can live.


It was good to meet up with people from the church plant. Some of them are from Chelmsford, Essex – my old stomping ground. I'm looking forward to see how our friendships develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment