Saturday 15 August 2009

"You're The King Of This City"


http://flic.kr/p/Nx5zp
 Sunday 17th May 2009
My heart broke during church today for Belfast. We were singing “You're the King Of This City”. It reminded me so much of Love Belfast. I didn't quite understand at that point what it meant. Part of the preach today was on Paul's deep sorrow and anguish for the lost. Ahhh, I'm beginning to understand now. I began to sense God was saying not to worry as there are good people already in Belfast working with the unsaved and making progress. He knows the good work being done and the heart of all there and is very pleased.
There was a regional celebration this evening at Aylsham which I went to. It was great to catch up with so many people. I felt God was saying to trust in Him with all I own – it all belongs to Him. Even if I feel I'm getting rid of a part of who I am and also have to let go of Ma and Pa I need to do this to be able to move on to the better times ahead. It will be a healing process which may bring up some baggage but His hand is over me and He will guide me through. I AM NOT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment