Thursday 7 July 2011

Amazing animals


http://tiny.cc/mytwcw
 What an amazing last day of hols. We took the boys for a walk as usual before they went to bed by the river. I heard a strange noise and asked if there were ducks. No, they are frogs. I have never heard frogs sound like that before.

We are all packed - Naomi, the boys and I. I sat on the terrace for a while and was distracted by lights coming on and off. I've seen fire flies. Wow, so amazing watching them. Just as I was about to come in a bat was feeding. It came so close.

I am tempted to stay outside and watch but I'm shattered and we're leaving in a couple of hours so thought better try to get some sleep in case the boys need entertaining on the plane.

Again I'm feeling sad to leave Serbia. I feel so loved here. I cannot explain why or how. I always have each time I've been here. But am so looking forward to get home to Belfast. It's gonna be a long day. I think I'll be finding a quiet place to sit down at Luton to sleep. I have around 8 to wait. But I had to leave some time in case there's a delay leaving Beograd.

So night night. I'll be back in UK by 7.30 tomorrow morning.
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

No comments:

Post a Comment