Saturday 10 January 2009

Cathy's in Nis

http://flic.kr/p/4jC9Ef
I arrived Monday evening. I'm trying not to use the internet connection at the flat too much because it's pay per minute and I've already spent too long on so far! I'm in the process of having it changed which will be great.
I'm surprised how settled I'm feeling. It was a great way of easing into life here having some company at the flat for the first few nights, thanks Naomi.
I had a chilled out day yesterday. Thought I'd try to start how I mean to go on by cleaning the flat - not that it needs it. I ended up blowing a fuse. I tried to sort it myself but it didn't work. I hadn't got any lights. Luckily some sockets still worked so I had one light on but had to feel my way in the bathroom. Sretan came round to sort things out, did the same thing as I did and the lights came on. Work that one out.... I felt terrible - I hadn't been in the flat a week before things start going wrong.
I think next week may still be a little slow as things start picking up mid-January but am hoping to meet a few people next week, even if it's only one a day. I'll know more after church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment