Monday 8 December 2008

Less than a month until I fly out

http://flic.kr/p/8MyhxS
It's really happening, I'm going to Serbia for 5 months. Sometimes it seems unreal. Things have changed a little. I no longer have a lodger so am having to leave the house empty which is a shame. It would have been great to bless someone with the house. Never mind, it all adds to the experience.
God is revealing lots of his character to me - as the Provider, as the Sustainer. I've been on a roller coaster ride of emotions the last few weeks but have been putting deeper trust in Him.
I still have alot to do to the house as it'd be nice to leave it sparkly (first time for everything!). At least I have 2 weeks off work before I leave so guess what I'll be doing.
I'll be leaving early on the 5th January 2009. I still haven't decided the date I'll be coming back. I want to visit some friends and thought I could tag it onto the end of my time away. If you want to catch up before I leave get in touch and we'll see when we can meet up.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder when you will be writing this in Serbian?? Can't wait to see you again on the 23rd xxkiss-kiss-kissxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, supernatural ability to do that, me thinks! I'm struggling remembering the basics. Perhaps you can teach me them . . . . .;)

    ReplyDelete