Wednesday 12 November 2008

Another Step Nearer


http://flic.kr/p/75VpCC
 Isn't it amazing how quick things change? I don't know why I'm so surprised, that's the way God works at times. In the space of 3 days the reality of going to Serbia has taken a huge leap forward. God showed me He is the provider in very real terms - with a great gift (thank you) and a flat to rent. Karolina and Sretan's flat is available and I have said I will rent it. It's exciting to think I'll be able to make a home from home and hopefully offer some good hospitality (I'm practicing my cooking at the moment!).
There is still one hurdle to get over - I need to rent out 2 of my rooms. I have spoken to Krassi (a Bulgarian Christian who is staying with me at the moment) and she seems to think she may be moving on. She will let me know if her plans change. So if you can think of anyone interested in renting a room - I have a double room for £70.00 per week plus bills and a slightly smaller one for £60.00 plus bills.
The reality of going away is beginning to hit me. There are lots of things to do and things to pack away or got rid off. There's homes for a cat and rabbit (not necessarily together), unless I'm blessed with someone who would like to look after the cat and rent a room - is that too much to ask?, maybe. Leaving the local church is going to be harder than I thought it would be. I know we can still keep in touch via the Internet and link up that way. I know it's only 5 months but leaving family and friends is going to be hard. I've been trying to sell Serbia to them - a great place to come for a break away, or Sofia if they just want to fly somewhere! Not sure if anyone will take me up on that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment