Sunday 11 December 2011

Choices


http://tiny.cc/m2mmbw
Hands
Two hands
My hands
Shackled together
I thought I was free
How wrong could I be?
Feet
Two feet
My feet
Walking along
Which direction to take?
What decision would I make?
I thought I had choices
Any way I could choose
Little did I realise
I only had two
One: to go my way, do what I wanted, how I wanted, when I wanted
Two: to follow You
Seeing yet not seeing
Knowing yet not knowing
Believe or not believe
Not believing is a choice
How do you want to spend eternity?
You choose...
(c) Cathy Mowbray 2011
Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Virgin Media

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe this was written early hours in the morning. Again, I was having trouble sleeping and really felt I had words to write down. The only thing I could find quickly enough was my phone. I was amazed I could type so quickly on a small keypad!

    ReplyDelete