Friday 27 February 2009

Hot Water Spa Time


http://flic.kr/p/9iNJkU
 Friday 13th February 2009
Wow, I’ve just been swimming at the local spa. It was great. So cheap, so warm. I didn’t bring a swimming costume with me as the only swimming pool I had heard about is an outside one and thought that it may be cold for most of the time I’m out here. Don’t panic – I did have a swimming costume on. Katarina has given me one of her older ones to use. That was such a relief it fitted. It was a great time relaxing and getting to know Katarina and Natasha better. It was an international event. Katarina is German, Natasha is Serbian. So between us we were each speaking a different language to our native one. No, I haven’t grasped the language completely but I’m speaking a mixture of Serbian and English in the same sentence. It’s strange I don’t realize I’m doing it until someone mentions it. I don’t do that with everyone as I’m sure I’d get stranger looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment